Monday, May 2, 2016

Baptism on Saturday

The transfer is halfway over already, and I can hardly believe it! We've been so busy and time has flown by! We taught over twenty lessons last week and it was crazy!

On Saturday, one of the little boys in our branch got baptized and two of our investigators came to watch. They both really liked it and it made them even more excited for their baptisms. On Saturday, our investigator Larry had his baptismal interview and his baptism is on Saturday. He is super excited and he's really starting to love reading in the Book of Mormon. His faith and his testimony have grown so much these past three weeks, and watching him change has helped my own testimony to grow.

We had exchanges last week with our sister training leaders. It was a lot of fun, but we spent a lot of time in the car! Our sister training leaders are from Oshawa, which is over three hours away, so there was a lot of driving back and forth. I stayed in Brockville and Hermana Mousley came with me. I learned so much from her about being patient and about the importance of sharing my testimony when teaching. Since Hermana Mousley is a language missionary, I also got to do language study with her for a bit. I didn't really know what was going on, but it was still fun. :) 

Last night, we had a very powerful lesson with one of our returning members. We were teaching him the Plan of Salvation, and we decided that we should read D&C 76:22-24. As I was reading this scripture and testifying of it's truthfulness, I felt the Spirit so strong! I am so grateful for the knowledge we have that our Savior truly does live, and that through Him, we can return to live with our Heavenly Father. I know that He really does live and I know that He is with us in every trial we face. I know that He loves you all!

I hope you all have a great week!
 
Sister Dille
 
 
Sister Hunter and me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment