Monday, April 25, 2016

It's Busy!


This week has been super busy, but it has been so amazing! So many of the people we are working with are doing so well, and I love to watch their faith increase as they overcome obstacles in their lives. One investigator in particular has increased his faith so much in the short time I've known him! We've seen so many miracles as we've helped him work towards his baptism. He is doing so well and I love to see how his faith and trust in the Lord has increased. Every time we teach him about one of the commandments, he commits to obey it, even the most difficult ones. It has been amazing for me to see what can happen when people put their trust in God.

I've learned a lot this week about how important it is to rely on the Lord. The Lord promises that He will help us and that He won't give us any commandment that is too difficult to keep. In 1 Nephi 3:7, it says "and it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." I really love this scripture, especially where it says that God will prepare a way for us to keep His commandments. He knows how much it will bless us if we will obey Him, and He will help us every step of the way!

I hope you all have a great week!

Sister Dille


                                                 This is me, Sister Spiekerman, Sister Paxman, and Sister Short.                                                     Sister Spiekerman is our "mission mom."


Sister Hunter and me!

Haha, they have Hershey's candy shaped like hockey pucks!

St. Lawrence River!!

No comments:

Post a Comment