Monday, March 7, 2016

He Hears Our Prayers

Hi Everyone!

Well, another week has come and gone! It seems like I was just sitting here sending an email yesterday. 

I went on exchanges for the first time this week with one of our Sister Training Leaders named Sister Mousley. She is super nice and she is a really good missionary. I had my first funny contacting experience while I was with her. We were walking up to the library to meet with an investigator and we tried to stop and talk to people along the way. We stopped to talk to a man, who we found out was homeless and just wanted to argue with us. We told him to have a great day and we started walking away. As we were walking he yelled at us that he "believes in Godzilla! He's coming back!" It was pretty funny.

We have our first baptism coming up this Saturday, and we are very excited! He is about 11 and he reminds me a lot of Bronson actually. He's a super cool kid and my companion and I are really excited for him. He's such a good example and I'm excited that he is taking this important step in his life.

This week, I learned about the power of the priesthood. There have been some days where we have struggled to move the work forward in Cobourg. On Sunday, I asked for a blessing to help me continue. It was such an amazing experience and I really felt that the Lord is aware of each and every one of His children. I know that He hears every single word of every single prayer we say. I know that He will answer our prayers, although it may not come in the way we might expect. I know He lives and I know that He is truly with us every step of the way as we go about doing His work.

I hope you have a great week! I love you all!

Love, 
 
Sister Dille
 
 
Sister Dille and Sister Spiekerman


 
 
 
Sister Dille & Sister Mousley on missionary splits.



 
 
Sister Dille & Sister Spiekerman with the Davenport's dog, Gracie :)
 
 
 
They have the maple leaf on everything!
 
 

1 comment: