Monday, March 20, 2017

I Love Diversity!!!!

Hi Guys!

Holy cow! I love my new area so much! It's so much fun!!!! The ward is amazing and it's so diverse, just like the city. You can walk down the hallway at church, and hear conversations in Tagolic, Spanish, Mandarin, English, and French all at the same time! It's so cool. I've met people from the Philippines, Ethiopia, China, Thailand, Nigeria, and a whole bunch of other places that I can't remember. 

Mississauga is huge! It's so much fun because there are always people we can talk with. I love the diversity. I never thought I'd say this, but I love being in the city, haha.

My new companion is awesome! She's from Orem, Utah! She's a diligent and obedient missionary, and she knows how to teach by the Spirit. I'm learning so much from her! 

We had a really cool experience yesterday afternoon. On Saturday, I was sick, so we had to come inside for a bit. I was in the bedroom taking a nap, and while I was asleep, Sister Seegmiller called 200 people! One of the people she called (Shina) said we could come and visit her. After church on Sunday, we went and taught her the Plan of Salvation, and it was such a good lesson! We were able to help her recognize the Holy Ghost and answer her questions about what happens after we die. She told us she had been wondering for four days where we go and who we go to when we die, and then we just happened to call her up. So cool!

I love you!
 
Sister Dille

No comments:

Post a Comment